HOI AN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OPEN DAY
Saturday, March 23
From 9:00 to 11:30
We are opening our green gates to families looking to experience what a day at HAIS looks like.
This is an event for the whole family!
The purpose of this event is to provide parents with information about educational opportunities that HAIS can offer their children, as well as experience what inquiry learning looks like in the classroom. Our HAIS Leadership team will be holding specific workshops for parents and guardians, where you can learn more about the different programmes we offer to our students from Playgroup to Secondary School. Please view the options as listed:
- Early Years workshop with Ms Hannah White, the Early Years Learning Lead
- A look into the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme with Ms Rachel Poff, the Principal and PYP Coordinator.
- Our unique Bilingual programme explained by Ms Tran Hanh An, Founder & Director
- Cambridge Curriculum Upper Secondary programme additions workshop led by Ms Hannah Lord, Literature and Global Perspectives teacher.
While you are attending workshops, we have a whole range of learning engagements planned, giving children of all ages an insight into what life as a HAIS student looks like. Our HAIS educators will lead Science, Visual Arts, Physical Education and Environmental Awareness activities, as well as answering any questions that may arise. Additionally, various school tours will be available on the day, where you and your children can explore all areas of the HAIS campus.
Special promotions on OPEN DAY:
- Enroll your child at HAIS for any of the educational programmes and pay on Open Day, and you will receive 100% discount on application fee and up to 8% discount on the tuition fee.
- At the registration station, each visitor will receive a raffle ticket for a chance win a FREE place for your child in the HAIS Summer School programme.
We couldn’t be more excited to have you and your children join us on campus and experience the feeling of what it means to be part of the HAIS community,
Detailed agenda coming soon.
Please fill out the form here to to let us know if you’ll be joining, so we can make sure there are places left for the activities.
Hoi An International School is a candidate school* for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme and pursuing authorization as an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy—a commitment to improve the teaching and learning of a diverse and inclusive community of students by delivering challenging, high quality programmes of international education that share a powerful vision.**
*Only schools authorized by the International Baccalaureate can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme or the IB Career-related Certificate (IBCC). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted. For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit www.ibo.org