Further advice from the Da Nang Government has been circulated regarding the current COVID-19 situation and precautionary measures in place for Da Nang.
The following measures will be put in place from 0:00 September 05, 2020 until further notice, to help contain further outbreak.
Da Nang City is to apply anti-epidemic measures in the area as follows:
- People are encouraged to remain at home and practice general safety and protection against Covid-19 including…
- Keeping a distance of 1 metre;
- Wearing a mask and sanitising hands regularly;
- Not gathering in crowds of more than 20 people.
- The following activities are to continue to remain suspended:
- Cultural and religious events, sporting events, festivals, conferences, etc… with a concentration of more than 20 people;
- Going to entertainment areas, bars, movie theatres, beauty establishments, discos;
- Activities of tourism and travel services;
- Indoor sports activities and direct-contact sports;
- Going to restaurants (take away/delivery allowed only);
- All education and training activities;
- Passenger transport on passenger transport routes to and from localities where Covid-19 is present.
- Transport is limited to ½ the capacity of the vehicle.
- Residents must continue to utilise their “shopping pass” once every 3 days.
Please stay safe and we will continue to provide any updates as they come through.