Primary Digital Literacy
The Cambridge Primary Digital Literacy curriculum enables learners to become accomplished users of digital tools and to understand the digital world that they are growing up in. Learners will develop the skills to create digital artefacts with increasing proficiency and sophistication. They will become equipped to join the digital world and will be increasingly able to make important decisions about their own safety and wellbeing.
Secondary Digital Literacy
Digital literacy is an essential skill for learners of all ages, including lower secondary students. The digital world allows us to connect, collaborate, innovate and discover new information on an ever-broadening scale, and learners must be able to effectively use technology from the very beginning of their educational journey.
Students develop digital skills that will help with many aspects of their future learning and development.
What will students learn?
- Understand their place, and the place of others, in an interconnected world and make educated decisions about the information that they encounter online;
- Develop knowledge and understanding that will allow them to respond to, and evaluate technology of the future;
- Develop skills to create increasingly sophisticated documents and presentations;
- Learn how to become positive contributors to the digital world;
- Use digital technology safely and protect their own physical and emotional wellbeing.
Start your application
+84 (0)2356 518 518