Lifestyle Education at HAIS
Lifestyle Education forms core qualities as good citizens by developing emotional intelligence, manners, and behaviours that is in accordance with ethical standards. This subject develops each student to exhibit these ethical standards in their work, community, country, humanity and natural environment;
The contents of this subject facilitate students to learn about their values, family roots, homeland, and community, forming students the necessary habits and routines that can help them in self-learning and self-regulation.
What will students learn?
- Self-esteem and self-confidence;
- Positive emotions and behaviours;
- A love of family, homeland, country;
- A love and respect of people;
- Skills to study hard and work hard;
- The desire to be honest;
- Responsibility for their own actions and behaviour.
Start your application
+84 (0)2356 518 518