Music at HAIS
Music fosters creativity and builds confidence. It helps learners to express themselves and shows them the importance of communication as they learn to connect with other musicians and with audiences.
Learners explore music as performers, composers and informed listeners. They make, understand and appreciate music from different cultures, times and places, helping them to develop leadership and collaboration skills as well as self-confidence.
What will students learn?
- To cultivate a joy of music through participating in meaningful and enjoyable experiences;
- To develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to contribute as musicians;
- To collaborate with others in purposeful and expressive ways through singing and playing instruments;
- To nurture their individual and collective creativity;
- To use their growing knowledge to explore and generate music that is unique, relevant and valuable.
Start your application
+84 (0)2356 518 518