Physical Education at HAIS
Physical Education is a vital part of a balanced school curriculum. Regular exercise improves physical and mental health and there is growing evidence that it improves academic performance across the curriculum.
Learners develop skills through a wide variety of age-appropriate physical activities, including games, team sports, gymnastics, swimming and dance.
What will students learn?
- Increase confidence, moving with increasing control, fluency and variety;
- Improve their understanding of concepts, rules, tactics, strategies and compositional ideas;
- Participate in respectful and responsible ways, engaging appropriately and safely;
- Improve knowledge and understanding of how physical education can contribute to a healthy and active lifestyle;
- Develop transferable skills promoting physical, cognitive, and social development, and become independent, critical and reflective movers and thinkers.
Start your application
+84 (0)2356 518 518