No. of Positions: 02
- Work with fellow teachers/homeroom teachers to build and understanding of the class schedule, number of students, and characteristics of each class;
- Assist teachers with lesson preparation by preparing materials classroom teaching aids;
- Edit lesson materials with students (individually or in small groups);
- Helps ensure a safe and clean classroom environment;
- Supervise students during class time and school time, during field trips and after-school activities;
- Collaborate with teachers to recognise problems students face, offer suggestions and help implement solutions;
- Correct student homework and work with students as needed (eg foreign languages, aptitude);
- Being the conduit between teachers and students/parents, especially Vietnamese parents;
- Record student progress for use when informing parents;
- Comply with school and classroom rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree qualified in a field relevant to the role and studied in English;
- Proficient in the English language in the following areas; listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- A background in Maths/Science at middle school level an advantage;
- Experience working with high school age students;
- Experienced in supporting students who are second language learners (not only Vietnamese students but also French and Korean students studying in an international high school programme);
- Pedagogical skills with an understanding of classroom activities and teaching methods;
- Presentation ability, explanation and patience;
- Work organisation and time management skills;
- A love for the educational environment;
- Enthusiastic, positive and sociable.
- Salary: competitive according to ability;
- Bonus regime, summer vacation, Tet holiday, vacation, social welfare (social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, health care) according to the regulations of the school and the general provisions of the Labor Code;
- There are opportunities for personal development, high professional development.
- Being able to work in a professional, positive, friendly educational environment with a capacity to build strong relationships with colleagues;
- Dedicated, hard working and being recognised by leaders and respecting the true value of employees who come to HAIS.
Hoi An International School, 24 Phan Bá Phiến, Tân An, Hội An, Quảng Nam.
To apply for this position provide the following details:
- Cover Letter;
- Resume/CV listing your academic and work history;
- Copies of relevant degrees and transcripts;
- Copies of ID card and household registration book.
How to apply:
Submit your application directly to:
- Hoi An International School, 24 Phan Bá Phiến, Tân An, Hội An, Quảng Nam
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 023 539 2355
Ứng tuyển tại đây
HAIS là một tập thể bao gồm các nhà giáo dục và nhân viên đầy nhiệt huyết đoàn kết cùng nhau xây dựng một ngôi trường tuyệt vời cho học sinh ở Miền Trung Việt Nam. Bạn muốn trở thành thành viên của HAIS không? Hãy gửi CV của bạn cho chúng tôi.